The Orlando World Center Marriott offers a world class facility in an ideal destination for any meeting. Some of the features include:
- 10 restaurants and lounges offering a wide variety of culinary experiences and price points
- Hawk’s Landing Golf Course – designed by Robert Cupp featuring 18 holes and 6,602 yards of on-premise, championship golf
- A full-service spa treating mind and body and a well-equipped fitness center
- Falls Pool Oasis, featuring two 200-foot winding waterslides, a 90-foot speed slide, kid’s splash park and multiple pools
- Close proximity to Walt Disney World
Hotel rooms have been reserved the Orlando World Center Marriott at a reduced rate of $169/night (not inclusive of tax) for participants of the RIA convention. This rate is only applicable to the nights of March 18-24, 2016, and will be available until February 21, 2016, or until the group block is sold out.
Room Rate: $169/night (not inclusive of tax)
Room Block Reservation Deadline: February 21, 2016
Please visit https://resweb.passkey.com/go/RIAMAR2016 to reserve your room. If you wish to make your reservation via telephone, please call 888-789-3090; be sure to mention the RIA convention.
***We received notice that the Orlando World Center Marriott is sold out for the night of March 15, 2016. If you are planning to vacation with your families prior to the convention and are having trouble reserving at the hotel, please update your reservation to not include March 15, 2016. Also, the RIA convention rate is only applicable to the nights of March 18-24, 2016.***
Airports & Transportation
The Orlando World Center Marriott is located at 8701 World Center Drive. There are two nearby airports:
Orlando International Airport – MCO
- 17 miles from Orlando Marriott World Center
- Estimated taxi fare: $55 USD (one way)
Kissimmee Gateway Airport – ISM
- 10 miles from the Orlando Marriott World Center
- Estimated taxi far: $39 USD (one way)
Attendees flying into Orlando International Airport can use Mears Transportation as an alternative to get to the hotel. The estimated fee is $22 USD (one way). Reservations are required. To make a reservation, please click here.