2023 International Restoration Convention & Industry Expo: Restoration Beautiful
The 2023 International Restoration Convention & Industry Expo is fast approaching! If you haven’t already done so register for the convention, and make your hotel reservations now for the industry’s premier event taking place April 24-26 at Rosen Shingle Creek in sunny Orlando, Florida.
Hosted by the Restoration Industry Association (RIA), the theme of the 77th Annual Convention & Industry Expo is “Restoration Beautiful,” which reflects not only the skill but the incredible artistry of restoration professionals that bring damaged buildings and contents back to life!
This is a must-attend event that brings together restoration and reconstruction professionals and vendors for networking, education, and discussion of the latest industry trends. And this year looks to be one of our most exciting yet with new social and educational events added to the schedule!
With more than 800 participants, last year’s conference broke records and was full of invigorating discussions about the industry that left attendees feeling informed, connected, and reenergized. But you don’t need to take our word for it! 2022 conference participants indicated they would be “very likely” to recommend the International Restoration & Industry Expo to another restoration professional. Here’s a sample of what attendees had to say:
- “Great for networking and staying up to date with industry trends.” - Joe Gillikin, AdvantaClean
- “You get to learn from the best minds in the industry!” - Rodney Lynch, Rainbow Restoration
- "We found out information that will make us significantly more profitable." - Rebecca Jones, EC Construction
More Education and More Fun!
We’ve amped up the conference experience by adding more pre-convention courses to help you improve your business operations and level up your technical knowledge.
Our pre-convention course list has expanded to include one-day options, in addition to the traditional two-day courses.
One-Day Pre-Convention Courses (April 24):
- Pre-Convention Training: CoreLogic Claims Connect and Mobile Claims
- Pre-Convention: Xactimate Pricing Course Presented by Verisk
Two-Day Pre-Convention Courses (April 23-24):
Space is limited, add a pre-convention course to your registration before they are are sold out!
The new AGA Golf Tournament and Lunch will be held at the legendary Shingle Creek Golf Course on April 24. This event supports the RIA’s Advocacy and Government Affairs (AGA) committee, which seeks to unite the restoration industry, advocate for the best interests of restoration contractors nationwide, and develop and implement strategies to help create and maintain equity between restorers, insurers and their partners. Space is limited, so be sure to add a Golf Registration at check out to play! Want to participate in the Golf Tournament and show your support for the AGA? View our Sponsorship Packages!
The RIA has a proud tradition of recognizing excellence in the restoration industry at the convention and this year will be no exception. We will present the following awards to industry leaders for their outstanding efforts, achievement and legacy:
- Martin L. King Award for exceptional service and dedication to the restoration industry
- Phoenix Award for conspicuously high achievement in disaster restoration & reconstruction
- Patricia L. Harman Golden Quill Award for the best submission to Cleaning & Restoration (C&R) Magazine
- Contractor's Choice Awards for best product/tool and best service/support
- The RIA Pete Consigli Educational Scholarship Award for a deserving professional in the field of cleaning and restoration to support their pursuit of one of the RIA’s premier advanced designations
- R&R Women in Restoration Award recognizing leading women in all positions within the restoration industry.
Visit the Exhibit Hall
With over 100 exhibitors, the Exhibit Hall is where to go to experience the industry’s best equipment, products, and services. Learn about the newest innovations and offerings from vendors that are experts in their specialties, including:
- asbestos abatement
- bio-hazmat remediation
- content restoration
- emergency restoration
- indoor environmental/air quality
- lead abatement
- mold remediation
- smoke/fire restoration
- water damage restoration
- and more!
The Exhibit Hall allows you to discover the best-in-class products and services that will make your work easier and help your restoration business grow and thrive.
Interesting in becoming a vendor? If your company has a product or service that aligns with any of the specialties mentioned above, the RIA Industry Expo is the perfect place to showcase your business! Exhibiting at the expo offers you a designated space to increase visibility and brand recognition and connect with your target audience.
Vendor space is limited, so don’t wait to reserve your spot! Check out the RIA 2023 Industry Expo Exhibitor & Sponsor Prospectus or contact Amanda Bray, Industry Relations, at email@example.com or 856-437-4750.
The RIA and our convention partners are committed to following best practices in light of ongoing COVID-19 concerns, including live-streaming the General Sessions, contactless badge pickup and hand-sanitizer stations through the convention.
A block of rooms at Rosen Shingle Creek has been reserved with an exclusive RIA rate of $239 (plus tax) per night. The deadline to book your room at this discounted rate is March 31, 2023. Book now to reserve your room before space runs out!
Register Now and Be “Restoration Beautiful”
The International Restoration Convention & Industry Expo is the can’t-miss event of the year that brings together restoration and reconstruction professionals and vendors. As an attendee, you will:
- Gain valuable insights and strategies for growing your business through educational sessions taught by industry leaders
- Learn about the state of the industry and the RIA's advocacy efforts on behalf of its members
- Network, share ideas and have fun with like-minded professionals
- Discover the latest innovations in restoration products, services and technology
- Earn up to 13 CE credits with the RIA and the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
The RIA is a responsible, change-making organization that is dedicated to helping its members succeed through advocacy, a robust library of resources and support, advanced training opportunities, and networking and educational events. The International Restoration Convention & Industry Expo is designed to maximize opportunities to learn, network and share information. You will leave this event with a deeper industry knowledge and better connections that will take your business to the next level!
Be sure to register now for the 2023 International Restoration Convention & Industry Expo, pre-convention courses and events.