How to Provide CoreLogic Mobile Claims Pricing Platform Feedback
The RIA's Advocacy & Government Affairs (AGA) Committee and Independent Pricing Task Force recognize the importance of restoration contractors being able to provide actionable feedback to various pricing software platforms. Below are tips to help you successfully submit important feedback to CoreLogic for the Mobile Claims pricing platform. For additional AGA resources be sure to check out RIA's AGA Academy for position statements, videos and more!
View the video below from AGA Independent Pricing Task Force Member Amanda Titus on how to submit feedback to CoreLogic Mobile Claims.
Training and Resources for CoreLogic Mobile Claims
CoreLogic users can access the CoreLogic Learning Center by following the steps below:
- Click on this link: https://corelogiclearning.thoughtindustries.com/redeem
- Use RIA Redemption code: ria-member (lowercase)
1. If you are not already a user of the CoreLogic Learning Community LMS, you will need to fill out the information including your CoreLogic/Symbility ID to register. You can find your ID number as follows:
2. The RIA code is lowercase and needs to be validated by clicking on the Validate button to the right.
3. Once you receive the validation message, check that you agree to Terms and Conditions and click Register.